Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Food Blogger Awards by AK House

OMG! *rolls my eyes* Food blogger Award! OMG, a food addict like this must join!

Steps to Participate in the Campaign:
Step 1: Visit www.aknoodles.com.my for more details on how to win and campaign terms and conditions or drop by any of our outlet to view a copy of the campaign leaflet.
Step 2: Fill up the Contest Form available in website.
Note: Contest Form is to be submitted ONCE throughout the Campaign Period.
Step 3: Write your food review about AK NOOLDES HOUSE and take some photos for the best photo contest.

You will be given a RM20 food voucher to enjoy their food at AK House! OMG! I WANT TO GO CITY SQUARE NOW.
(I know I sounds so tam jiak -.-)

Furthermore, there are prizes to be won! Please, I am in need of $! (No bonus no increment, pity me please :’( )

Category
Prize
1 (one) BEST FOOD REVIEW
RM1,000 ONLY
1 (one) BEST PHOTOS
RM500 ONLY
Till then, wait for me to visit their shop and update you guys on the yummy food blogs! Bye!

No comments: